Study in Georgia
Study at a USG School
- USG institutions - Discover the University System of Georgia’s 26 colleges and universities and the array of programs, degrees, and opportunities they offer.
- Undergraduate & Graduate Programs - Search more than 2400 associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree programs of study available at Georgia’s 35 public institutions.
- ESL Programs - Select a program of study that fits your unique needs by reviewing English as a Second Language (ESL) programs offered by USG institutions.
How to Apply
Admissions Requirements - Find out what is required in order to study at colleges and universities in the University System of Georgia.
USG Admissions Sites - Access the campus admissions sites for USG institutions.
Testing Information - Find out about tests needed to gain admission to certain USG institutions and programs of study.
- American College Test (ACT)
- College Board (SAT Information)
- Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT information)
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Credential Evaluation Services for translating educational credentials from any country in the world into U.S. equivalents. We recommend providers that are a member of an association with standards for membership and/or codes of conduct such as NACES or AICE.
Financial Aid Resources
These links provide useful information about potential sources of financial aid including scholarships, grants and international student loan programs:
- Kennesaw State University Scholarships
- Valdosta State University Scholarships
- Financial Aid for International Students (FinAid)
- Finding Financial Aid for International Students (CIU)
- ForeignBorn.com - Financial Aid Information
- International Education Financial Aid
- Rowe Fund Student Loan Program
Find out why Georgia is the best destination to complete your program of study in the United States.