Government Affairs develops and strengthens relationships between the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia and government officials. The office ensures that the strategic goals of the BOR receive recognition and support on both the state and federal levels.
USG News Releases
- Statement from Acting Chancellor Teresa MacCartney on ABAC President David Bridges
- USG institutions see early declines in COVID-19 cases amid progress with vaccination campaigns
- Kennesaw State University Presidential Search Committees Named
- Cathy Cox Named President of Georgia College & State University
- Finalist Named for the Georgia College & State University Presidency