Government Affairs develops and strengthens relationships between the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia and government officials. The office ensures that the strategic goals of the BOR receive recognition and support on both the state and federal levels.
USG News Releases
- Board of Regents Chairman Shailendra, Chancellor Wrigley offer statements on passing of former Chancellor Hank Huckaby
- Board of Regents approves no tuition increase for 2021-2022 academic year
- Georgia College & State University Presidential Search Committees Named
- Listening Sessions Scheduled for Chancellor Search
- Clayton State Presidential Search Committees Named