Government Affairs develops and strengthens relationships between the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia and government officials. The office ensures that the strategic goals of the BOR receive recognition and support on both the state and federal levels.
USG News Releases
- Dr. Gregory M. Tanner Named Interim President of South Georgia State College
- University System of Georgia Announces New Presidents at Clayton State University and Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- University of North Georgia Presidential Search Committee Named
- Executive Leadership Institute Welcomes the 2022-23 Class
- University System of Georgia enrollment at 334,459 for Fall 2022