Study Abroad Best Practices
International Education strives to provide information, recommendations, and best practices to assist our USG schools in offering safe and well-developed study abroad programs.
The USG recommends that institutions organize all study abroad programs based upon the Forum on Education Abroad’s Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad and the Code of Ethics for Education Abroad.
To assist in the development of Best Practices on each USG campus, International Education offers periodic workshops and resources concerning study abroad.
- Forum on Education Abroad Standards of Best Practice
- NAFSA Guidelines on Study Abroad Health and Safety
- USG Workshop: Study Abroad Financial Aid - October 16, 2018
- USG International Education Summer Workshop - July 25, 2017
- USG Workshop: Best Practices in Study Abroad Risk Management - October 21, 2016