Generation Study Abroad
Generation Study Abroad is an initiative, launched in 2014, of the Institute of International Education (IIE), to mobilize resources and commitments with the goal of doubling and diversifying the number of U.S. students studying abroad by the end of the decade. The University System of Georgia is proud to have pledged our commitment, alongside 800+ other institutions.
USG Campuses with Individual Commitments
- College of Coastal Georgia
- Dalton State College
- Georgia College & State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia Southwestern State University
- Georgia State University
- University of Georgia
- University of North Georgia
- Valdosta State University
The USG’s membership means that all institutions within the system, regardless of whether your institution has pledged your committment, are eligible for Generation Study Abroad Travel Grants.