Resources and Planning
Find information on financial resources for study abroad and other factors to be considered when planning your study abroad experience!
Financial Resources - You CAN Afford to Study Abroad!
State and Federal Aid and Study Abroad
Study Abroad Planning - A successful study abroad experience requires careful planning and students should begin this planning early in the process.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to commonly asked questions on issues such as selecting the right type of program, choosing the ideal program location and courses and credit.
- Students Abroad - The U.S. Department of State provides a website that is specifically dedicated to students who are planning to study abroad. It contains information and resources about travel, health and safety issues, emergency preparedness, embassy contacts, and various other topics of interest.
- Health and Safety - Living abroad means a new lifestyle and a new experience. Learn about health and safety precautions necessary for travel abroad.
- Immigration and Governmental Policy - Travel abroad requires compliance with government and immigration regulations and policies. Find information on visas, travel documents and travel warnings.
- Cultural Adjustment - Prepare for the physical and emotional discomfort you may experience from being in another country.
- Study Abroad Health Needs and Vaccinations - This area of the CDC website is designed to assist U.S. students and travelers in determining what precautions and vaccinations may be considered when studying or traveling outside the United States.