Real Estate & Facilities
Appendix 3O: Procedure for Review & Approval by Campus of Invoices for Architects, Engineers and Consultants
- Verify proper format has been followed and A/E has signed certification and has included comparative project schedule.
- Verify Stated Cost Limitation and Contract amendments claimed.
- Do not pay for increased Stated Cost Limitation or amendments until executed.
- Do not pay A/E fee on change order. If A/E has substantial amount of work involved in change order, he/she should provide a proposal for extra services.
- Verify Extra Services complete.
- There should be no reimbursables.
- Verify amount previously billed.
- Verify any and all corrections are in ink and initialed.
- Tally total amount earned and subtract amounts previously billed.
- Review project schedule. Discuss delays with Board of Regents as necessary. Do not approve invoice unless schedule is submitted and complete.
- Sign and date.
- Prepare cover letter for payment to appropriate party for payment in accordance with project funding. (Note any corrections on invoice, in cover letter, and copy -- with enclosures --all parties concerned.)
- Send copy of approved invoice and comparative project schedule to Board of Regents Facilities Office.
- Record on Design Professional Accounting Record Form.