3.8 Admission of Transient Students
(Last Modified on February 23, 2015) Report a broken link
An applicant who is enrolled in one college or university and wishes to take courses temporarily in another college or university shall submit the following:
• A completed official application form provided by the institution to which admission is requested.
• A permission letter from the registrar of the student’s home institution recommending the applicant as a transient student. The student’s Guaranteed Tuition Plan rate code and rate year Must be included, if applicable.
• Individual institutions may require the student to submit an application fee.
A student who is enrolled in one college or university not currently affiliated with eCore, and who wishes to take online general education course(s) provided through eCore shall receive eCore Transient status at the eCore administrative institution for enrollment in eCore courses only, acknowledging that:
• An eCore Transient student must be in good academic standing not under suspension or exclusion from their home institution.
• eCore Transient students who are eligible for financial assistance (grants, loans, HOPE scholarship, etc.) must make financial assistance arrangements with their “home” institution and will receive such aid through their home institution.