Admissions and Enrollment
Admission requirements are established to ensure students are prepared to succeed in college. The Board of Regents sets admission requirements for the groups of colleges and universities comprising the University System of Georgia and the colleges and universities may have additional requirements beyond those set by the System. There are a number of resources available to learn more about the USG admission requirements. The college and university admission offices can provide more detailed information about the requirements for admission to their institution.
- Board of Regents Admission Policy
- Staying on Course – High School Curriculum Requirements
- State College Test Score Requirements
- Undergraduate Admissions Contact Information
- Verification of Lawful Presence