ITS Service Catalog
INGRESS Registration Sharing System
ITS developed INGRESS (Intra-Georgia Registration Sharing System) to integrate the Banner student information system with the learning management system to process cross-institutional registrations, support centralized seat management and automate the creation of online courses.
Features and Benefits:
- Students can enroll in courses at their home USG institution that are offered by other USG institutions.
- Institutions can share course seats, eliminating the cancellation of low enrollment courses.
- Specialized courses can be added to the curriculum through institutional partnerships.
- Shares tuition revenues for summer courses taken by students in their hometown or other location rather than their home institution.
- Increases the availability of seats in high demand courses.
- Improves efficiency by reducing administrative processes for transient enrollment.
- Students and faculty at participating USG institutions.
Institutional pricing is set by USG Strategy and Fiscal Affairs.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of upgrades, maintenance and scheduled outages.