ITS Service Catalog
GeorgiaBEST (Banner Enhanced System Team)
GeorgiaBEST successfully and seamlessly supports critical core functions such as admissions, registration, financial aid, grade reporting, student billing and refunding as well as provisioning integrations with other critical USG services like Administrative Services, the Intra-Georgia Registration Sharing System (INGRESS), GeorgiA LIbrary LEarning Online (GALILEO), GAfutures and Brightspace by D2L (formerly Desire2Learn) Learning Management System.
Features and Benefits:
- Deliver self-service functionality to more than 325K students.
- Provide training and functional support throughout the year.
- Develop, maintain and test modifications to the system that are necessary to meet Georgia regulations, USG business practices and customer enhancement requests.
- Offer distinct customization to support specific functionality requirements such as automated Helping Outstanding Pupils Educationally (HOPE) Scholarship processing.
- Relieve institutions from having to pay contract personnel or the vendor to independently develop and deliver the functionality.
- Provide business analysis support for USG initiatives such as the Degree Works and GATRACS.
- Participating USG Institutions
Institutional pricing is set by USG Strategy and Fiscal Affairs.
The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of upgrades, maintenance and scheduled outages.