Clery Act Compliance Program
The Board of Regents (Board) of the University System of Georgia (USG) has established a System-level Clery Act Compliance Program (Program). The Program is intended to assist institutions in Clery Act compliance activities.
The primary functions of the Program are to:
- Provide training and guidance on Clery Act compliance requirements.
- Assist USG institutions in developing, implementing, and maintaining a collaborative approach to the Clery Act in support of achieving safer campuses for all campus communities.
The USG Clery Act Compliance Program is part of the Ethics & Compliance Program under the Office of Internal Audit, Ethics & Compliance, which reports to the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Ethics & Compliance and the USG Clery Act Committee.
- USG Clery Act Committee Charter
- America Council on Education (ACE) – A President’s Guide to the Clery Act: 2023 Edition
- Code of Federal Regulations – Clery Act Regulations
- U.S. Department of Education – Campus Security
- Clery Act Appendix for FSA Handbook
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) Consumer Information (Clery Act and Fire Safety Reports and Student Housing)