Ellucian’s Degree Works is a comprehensive academic advising and degree audit solution that aligns students, advisors and institutions to the common goal of helping students graduate on time.
The web-based application is designed to assist students and advisors in monitoring progress towards degree completion. It also contains features for planning future student registrations, maintaining advising notes and processing exceptions to degree requirements.
The PC Tools zip folder consists of Scribe for coding degree requirements and Transit to run jobs and processes in Degree Works.
To access Ellucian Degree Works community, user documentation or Ellucian provided training, visit the Ellucian Customer Center.
Contact your Banner functional leader for information on gaining access to the Ellucian website.
- Degree Works Overview
- Introduction to Scribe
- Student Educational Planner (SEP) Just In Time Video
- Transit Processes and Reports
- Overview Banner 9 Registration and Degree Works Student Educational Planner (SEP)
- Scribe on the Web
- Degree Works Upgrades
- New User Guide to Audits
- Release Review for Degree Works 5.0.1 and Service Packs 1-3
- Intermediate User Guide to Audits – Degree Works 5.0.1
- Degree Works 5.0.2 Overview
GeorgiaBEST Major Upgrade Test Plan
- Major Upgrade Test Plan - March 2020
- Critical Testing List for Degree Works 5.0.2
- Major Upgrade Test Plan - August 2019
- Major Upgrade Test Plan - May 2017