The USG Office of Organizational Development collaborates with institutions to provide strategic learning and development programs and services that increase individual and institutional effectiveness to support the University System of Georgia in achieving its objectives.
Areas of Specialization:
- Designing and developing learning programs and events
- Talent management
- Organizational climate analysis
- Training delivery
- Facilitating organizational change
- Meet the System’s strategic needs;
- Strengthen institutional capability;
- Establish and sustain System-wide operational excellence; and
- Develop a leadership and learning culture.
- Design, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of the USG Executive Leadership Initiative;
- Collaborate with System and institution leaders to assess employee learning and development needs and design associated training programs;
- Construct a knowledge management system to identify and share resources and best practices at USG institutions; and
- Initiate systematic talent management efforts to ensure the System’s future capability to fill vacancies in a strategic and objective manner.
- USG HR Office of Organizational Development Re-launches Newsletter
October 30, 2014
- Ethics Refresher Training Released
June 5, 2013
- 2011-2012 ELI Scholars Complete Program
May 3, 2012
- More news »