ITS Service Catalog
USG Technology Store
The University System of Georgia (USG) Technology Store (formerly SRS) uses the combined buying power of USG institutions to negotiate and provision cost-effective software and services for the USG.
Features and Benefits:
- Ability to purchase software and services for institution use by faculty and staff (For Work store).
- Ability to purchase software and services for personal computer use by faculty, staff and students (For Home store).
- Capability to pay for purchases through nontraditional web store methods including Purchase Orders (PO), Purchasing Cards (PCards) and Commitments.
- Analysis of amount spent to help institutions make informed decisions to maximize value.
- Access to vendor information (including contracts) that have partnered with the USG through a system level agreement with the USG Technology Store.
- USG faculty, staff and students.
See URL below for details
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of upgrades, maintenance and scheduled outages.