ITS Service Catalog
PeachNet is the statewide communications network supporting all Information Technology Services efforts. It is the mission-critical foundation that connects and provides internet service to all USG institutions as well as K-12 schools and is the basis for the USG’s Integrated Learning Environment.
Features and Benefits:
- High speed, high availability and Quality of Service capability.
- Virtually unlimited bandwidth and a higher level of service at a cost equal to or less than current costs for commercial leased lines.
- Alternate paths that increase network redundancy and reliability.
- Flexibility to design a more robust and fault-tolerant infrastructure to meet increasing demands for bandwidth and higher-quality services.
- Allows research institutions to participate in national initiatives such as Internet2 and the National Lambda Rail.
- All USG institutions and any other entities pursuing educational or governmental missions.
Please email email@example.com to submit a ticket requesting a personalized quote.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of upgrades, maintenance and scheduled outages.