Teaching and Learning Centers Program Spotlight
2023 USG Teaching & Learning Conference: Call for Proposals
The USG Teaching & Learning Conference is back and in-person! Join us March 27-31, 2023, in Athens, Georgia.
Submit proposals here (you will be asked to create an account with Oxford Abstracts).
The University System of Georgia invites you to submit session proposals for this year’s annual conference. Sessions focusing on topics related to:
- teaching and learning, including implementation of emerging pedagogies and/or technologies
- engagement and motivation strategies
- high-impact practices
- other classroom innovations
- community and connections
- wellness and well-being
The conference will feature experiences centered around our three conference strands:
- Connect – A focus on connections with the vocation, with self, with students, with other faculty, with the world. How can we foster and maintain those connections and create a strong sense of community?
- Renew – A focus on wellness, rejuvenation and reflection. How can we strengthen our teaching by taking care of ourselves? How can we support our students and their well-being?
- Create – A focus on teaching and learning, including implementation of specific pedagogies, technologies, engagement and motivation strategies, high-impact practices, student success, and other active classroom innovations.
Three session formats are offered at this year’s USG Teaching & Learning Conference.
More details about the session formats are on our website.
Proposal window closes October 30, 2022
Notifications: January 30, 2023
Registration opens in January, 2023
Submit proposals here.
You will be asked to create an account with Oxford Abstracts.