New Hire Information
Welcome to the University System of Georgia!
We hope you will find useful and important resources on this page to assist with your first days as a University System of Georgia employee.
For specific questions, please contact your institution’s Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll departments.
OneUSG Connect - Benefits
Review benefits options and learn how to manage your benefits.
Additional resources are available on the USG Faculty & Staff Portal under Employee Benefits.
Refer to employee specific Quick Guides for the following step by step instructions:
- Verify and Update Personal Information
- Sign Up for Electronic W-2
- Verify and Update Direct Deposit Information
- View a Paystub
- Submit an Absence Request * Report Time/Leave Absences
- Non-Exempt Employee - Using a Web Clock
- Non-Exempt Employee - Punch Timesheet
- Non-Exempt Employee – Elapsed Timesheet
- Exempt Employee
Learn about accessing OneUSG Connect, features, abilities and associated technology requirements.
Get help. Call, email, or submit a ticket to OneUSG Connect Support for assistant. This convenient flyer provides our contact information.
Additional Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, and Faculty Data Self Service resources are available on the OneUSG Connect Support Website.