New Hire Information
Welcome to the University System of Georgia!
We hope you will find useful and important resources on this page to assist with your first days as a University System of Georgia employee.
For specific questions, please contact your institution’s Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll departments.
OneUSG Connect - Benefits
Review benefits options and learn how to manage your benefits.
Refer to employee specific Quick Guides for the following step by step instructions:
- Verify and Update Personal Information
- Sign Up for Electronic W-2
- Verify and Update Direct Deposit Information
- View a Paystub
- Submit an Absence Request
- Report Time/Leave Absences
- Non-Exempt Employee - Using a Web Clock
- Non-Exempt Employee - Punch Timesheet
- Non-Exempt Employee – Elapsed Timesheet
- Exempt Employee
Updated 5.11.2020: Learn about accessing OneUSG Connect, features, abilities and associated technology requirements.
Get help. Visit the USG Self Service Portal at https://usg.service-now.com/usgsp for additional Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Faculty Data Self Service and other resources or to request help.