iStrategy is a Microsoft-based reporting tool that is integrated with PeopleSoft Financials. It is comprised of three different tools:
- ProClarity Reporting Tool
- Reporting Services Reports
- Sharepoint/Performance Point Dashboard
With iStrategy, both Financials and non-Financial users have access to review information quickly and drill-down to the underlying detail. In addition, users do not need to know how to create SQL statements to get the information they need. The system uses reports that are all drag-and-drop, which means the application creates the joins, unions, etc., not the user.
Some of iStrategy enhancements include:
- Department-level security
- Vendor Spend Reports
- Ability to drill into payroll information
PeopleSoft Financials updates iStrategy on a nightly basis.
Job Aids and Related Documentation
- ProClarity URL: https://frweb.usg.edu
- Supplier Naming Conventions and Best Practices
- Creating and updating iStrategy Trees in PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft tables pulled nightly into iStrategy
User Account and Security Administration
- iStrategy Institution Administration Contact List
- iStrategy Security Administration Guide
- iStrategy User Request Template
- iStrategy MyPassword: Self-Service Password Management Guide - Instructions for iStrategy password setup and management.
- iStrategy MyViews Guide - Instructions for updating "my views" in iStrategy. Includes instructions on how to add a new budget reference to an existing "my view".
- Procurement Reports Training Guide - Information about the Procurement Reports Library in iStrategy.
- Executive User Training Guide - iStrategy fundamentals with emphasis upon Budgetary Reports. Prerequisite to Power User training.
- Power User Training Guide - Advanced iStrategy usage including how to customize existing reports and create new reports. Focus upon Budgetary Reports.
There are no job aids or related documentation available.
- iStrategy Regional Training Presentation
- GA Summit 2011 iStrategy Presentation: CSiStrategy - Using the System for Forensic Accounting
- GA Summit 2011 iStrategy Presentation: In Theaters Now and Coming Soon
- GA Summit iStrategy Presentation: Deep Water Drilling
- GA Summit iStrategy Presentation: Building Custom Reports