- The following form must be submitted for residency certification after the student has been accepted to the specific degree program.
- A copy of the student’s Letter of Admission to the particular Program (the major must be stated) must be sent along with this completed request.
- Annual re-certification is not required as long as the student’s enrollment is continuous.
- Each appropriate item must be completed before a student’s eligibility for out-of-state tuition aid can be determined.
- Completed application with notarized signature, Judge’s signature and a copy of the student’s Letter of Admission (to the particular program) should be sent via certified mail to:
Academic Common Market Coordinator
University System of Georgia
270 Washington St., SW
Atlanta, GA 30334
If any of the above information is missing or inaccurate there will be a DELAY in processing.
- Fall Semester by June 30th
- Summer Semester by April 1st
- Spring Semester by November 15th
MINIMUM FOUR WEEK PROCESSING TIMEFRAME
FAXES AND ELECTRONIC COPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!