- The following form must be submitted for residency certification after the student has been accepted to the specific degree program.
- A copy of the student’s Letter of Admission to the particular Program (the major must be stated) must be sent along with this completed request.
- Annual re-certification is not required as long as the student’s enrollment is continuous.
- Each appropriate item must be completed before a student’s eligibility for out-of-state tuition aid can be determined.
- Completed application with notarized signature, Judge’s signature and a copy of the student’s Letter of Admission (to the particular program) should be sent via certified mail.
The Board of Regents of The University System of Georgia
Academic Common Market Coordinator
270 Washington St., SW
Atlanta, GA 30334
If any of the above information is missing or inaccurate there will be a DELAY in processing.
FOUR WEEK PROCESSING TIME
Applications are processed in the order that they are received!
Once residency is verified;
* Applicant will receive acceptance letter in the mail.
* A copy will be provided to your College/University.
FAXES AND EMAIL COPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!