- The following form must be submitted for residency certification after the student has been accepted to the specific degree program.
- A copy of the student’s Letter of Admission to the particular Program (the major must be stated) must be sent along with this completed request.
- Annual re-certification is not required as long as the student’s enrollment is continuous.
- Each appropriate item must be completed before a student’s eligibility for out-of-state tuition aid can be determined.
- Completed application with notarized signature, Judge’s signature and a copy of the student’s Letter of Admission (to the particular program) should be sent via certified mail to:
Academic Common Market Coordinator
University System of Georgia
270 Washington St., SW
Atlanta, GA 30334
If any of the above information is missing or inaccurate there will be a DELAY in processing.
- Fall Semester by May 30th
- Summer Semester by April 1st
- Spring Semester by November 15th
MINIMUM FOUR WEEK PROCESSING TIMEFRAME
FAXES AND ELECTRONIC COPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
ACM Change of Major Information Sheet
Both of the above documents are fillable on-line forms.