Risk Management-RESCHEDULED - TBD
THIS COURSE IS BEING RESCHEDULED. DETAILS COMING SOON!
NOTE: If at least 7 registrations are not received the course will be cancelled.
This course is about identifying mission critical IT assets, analyzing associated security risks and developing security & mission continuity plans which include:
- Creating a risk management program
- Conducting inventories of sensitive and critical assets
- Performing a risk assessment & analyzing the risk
- Selecting security/privacy baseline controls (policies, technology and awareness) for assets
- Applying baseline controls and monitoring
- How to conduct a business impact analysis
- How to utilize the online USG IT/IS Risk Management Tool
When: October 8, 2013 7:26 AM
Sponsored By: USG InfoSec & ePrivacy Team
Length: 2.5 days
Presenter(s): USG InfoSec & ePrivacy Team
State agency security professionals