Chancellor's Campus Visits
Darton State College, September 27, 2011
Darton State College is a four-year unit of the University System of Georgia. Its principal mission is to provide educational programs, services, and opportunities to eligible citizens of southwest Georgia. Darton State College seeks to serve by:
- Responding to local area needs with a commitment to excellence;
- Fostering and maintaining a teaching/learning environment that sustains instructional excellence for diversely prepared students;
- Providing high quality educational programs and services;
- Making a comprehensive commitment to the total needs of southwest Georgia;
- Supporting faculty development to encourage instructional excellence, scholarly advancement and creative activities.