ITS Service Catalog
InteractUSG is a conference for the University System of Georgia offering educational sessions and great networking opportunities on the latest education technology, all while bringing together business and technology professionals in one location.
From decision makers of administrative and academic software applications to technology professionals and end users, this three-day educational conference fosters learning, interactions and collaboration. Attendees share their experience, knowledge and expertise as conference presenters and/or participants.
Features and Benefits:
- Nearly 150+ peer-led sessions
- Featured speakers, hands-on training and roundtable discussions
- Dedicated tracks focused on your area of IT, including: Academic Services, Administrative Services, Client Support, Infrastructure, Professional Development and more
- Great networking opportunities
- Staff from all USG institutions.
Registration required. See below for details.
Sept. 18-20, Savannah Convention Center, Savannah