ITS Service Catalog
Emergency Web Service
ITS offers a hosted Emergency Web Service should a University System of Georgia (USG) institution be impacted by an emergency or unplanned event resulting in loss of access to a USG institution primary web site or presence. This service ensures that an impacted institution can continue to provide information via their domain (i.e. www.usginstitution.edu) even though their campus infrastructure is unavailable.
Features and Benefits:
- Safeguard your institution’s web presence against severe weather, technical, or other emergency situations.
- Provide critical information to students, faculty, staff, and parents via your institution’s established web address.
- Rapid deployment, 24 hours a day.
- Secure request procedure limited to Institution CIOs or their designees.
- All USG Institutions (pre-registration required, see below)
This service is offered free of charge.
This service may be invoked by request 24 hours a day, seven days a week. (pre-registration required, see below)