Environmental and Occupational Safety
Welcome to Environmental and Occupational Safety. We hope this site provides you with quick access to the information you need to do your job more effectively.
This site has links to the USG homepage, all of the USG institutions, federal and state regulatory agencies, rules and regulations, other colleges and universities, material safety data sheet (MSDS) databases and many other resources. Documents such as our Environmental Procedures for Construction, Renovation and Real Estate Transfers, our Laboratory Fume Hood Design Criteria and recommended checklists for self-assessments are also included. Don’t forget to check out our online environmental health and safety training programs.
- Asbestos Abatement Project Guidelines
- Asbestos Containing Material Work Plan
- Asbestos & Lead Flowchart
- Criteria for Environmental Site Assessments
- Design Criteria for Laboratories, 5th ed.
- Dealing with Lead-Based Paint
- Environmental & Occupational Safety Coordinators
- GEPA Evaluations
- GEFA Design Guidelines for Generator Fuel Storage Systems (revised)
- Lead Disturbance Plan
- Natural Gas for Generators
- Right-to-Know Campus Coordinators
- Right-to-Know Online Training Modules
- Storm Water Permitting for Construction
- USG Guidance for EPCRA & Right-to-Know