Environmental and Occupational Safety
Welcome to Environmental and Occupational Safety. We hope this site provides you with quick access to the information you need to do your job more effectively.
This site has links to the USG homepage, all of the USG institutions, federal and state regulatory agencies, rules and regulations, other colleges and universities, material safety data sheet (MSDS) databases and many other resources. Documents such as our Environmental Procedures for Construction, Renovation and Real Estate Transfers, our Laboratory Fume Hood Design Criteria and recommended checklists for self-assessments are also included. Don’t forget to check out our online environmental health and safety training programs.
- Asbestos Containing Material Work Plan (NEW)
- Asbestos & Lead Flowchart (NEW)
- Lead Disturbance Plan (NEW)
- Asbestos Abatement Project Guidelines
- Environmental & Occupational Safety Coordinators
- Right-to-Know Campus Coordinators
- Right-to-Know Online Training Modules
- Criteria for Environmental Site Assessments
- GEPA Evaluations
- GEFA Design Guidelines for Generator Fuel Storage Systems (revised)
- Natural Gas for Generators (NEW)
- Dealing with Lead-Based Paint
- Storm Water Permitting for Construction