A Subject for Discussion
Today and forward
September 2000 to present
A range of Web sites contain information about the book. (The links on this page will open in pop-up windows).
- Self-Help Sites: Helping People Deal with Divorce
- Discussion Groups: Usenet groups and other discussion forums have comments from Internet users
- Publisher Site: The Hyperion Books site and online bookstores have publicity information.
- Magazine And Newspaper Sites: Time magazine's web site includes its cover story (current week only use GALILEO for older issues); the New York Times site includes a review of the book.
- Radio/TV Site: National Public Radio site has the audio of an interview with Wallerstein.
While magazine, newspaper, and radio/TV sites might have useful supplemental information, the others would be too biased or too personal to be used in research. The bookstores want to sell you the book, and the self-help sites and discussion group postings are based on personal experiences.
WANT MORE on using the Web in research?
> Unit 7 > Tips for Using the Internet