We are pleased to announce the 2015 University System of Georgia Teaching and Learning Conference scheduled for April 8-9 at the UGA Hotel and Conference Center in Athens Georgia.
The focus of this conference is Best Practices for Promoting Engaged Student Learning:
- through the development of critical thinking
- through the effective use of distance and blended learning
- through the use of open educational resources to engage students and encourage student success
- by developing collaborative models
- by connecting with social networking and mobile learning.
- by creating active and engaged learning activities that support institutional plans for Complete College Georgia