The Shared Services Center will be facilitating and processing inter-institutional transfers (moving from one USG institution to another). The SSC will need information from both the current institution (Institution A) and new institution (Institution B) to ensure the transfer is processed correctly and the employee’s pay and/or benefits are not affected.
For each inter-institutional transfer, please do not enter any information in OneUSG Connect and allow the SSC HR Analyst to make necessary data entries. Notify the SSC of the employee transfer by emailing the SSC at firstname.lastname@example.org, and to ensure confidentiality, please load both forms to the secure SSC FTP site once complete. An SSC HR Analyst will then review the transfer documentation and provide guidance and instructions.
When emailing the SSC, please include the following information in the email:
- Employee Name
- Employee ID
- Institution A (current institution, transferring from)
- Institution B (new institution, transferring to)
- Effective Date of Transfer
- Location of Employee Transfer Form on the SSC FTP site
The Shared Services Center can assist with questions regarding the Dual Appointment process. With OneUSG Connect, there are new data entry processes and instructions for Dual Appointment to better track and report on these engagements. Please reference these resources for more information.
- Dual Appointment OneUSG Connect Data Entry Instructions – COMING SOON!
- HRAP Employee Categories Section
- Board Policy Manual 4.3.4 Inter-institutional Faculty Appointments
- BPM Section 5
- Dual Agreement Work Flow
- Frequently Asked Questions