USG provides healthcare coverage to Medicare-eligible retirees through the Aon Retiree Health Exchange.
- Aon Retiree Health Exchange Medicare Insurance Guide
- Health Reimbursement Account Information
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Features
- Retiree Contribution Chart
- USG Survivor Guide for Retirees
USG Life, Dental and Vision Coverage
If you are currently enrolled in USG life, dental or vision coverage, you do not need to take any action in order to continue that coverage. If you drop coverage under these plans, you cannot re-enroll. For more information, view the 2018 Comparison Guide.
You will continue to have access to USG group healthcare, life, dental and vision coverage.
Your Open Enrollment period — October 30 through November 10 — is your once-a-year opportunity to change coverage (if currently enrolled). If you would like to keep your current coverage, no action is required.↑ Top