Employee Assistance Program
USG has partnered with KEPRO to provide employees and their family members with a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Full-time and part-time employees, family, and household members have access to the program. Services are free and confidential, within the bounds of the law. The EAP is available 24/7/365 and provides the following services. Contact KEPRO at 1-844-243-4440 or go to usg.mylifeexpert.com and use the company code USGcares.
- Legal services: A 30-minute phone or in-person consultation is available to help answer basic legal questions and simplify the process of getting legal help.
- Financial services: A 30-minute consultation with a qualified financial consultant is available to assist with a variety of financial concerns.
- Family caregiving services: Family caregiving consultation, resources, and referrals are available on a variety of family matters, such as childcare, elder care, and adoption.
- Convenience services: Complimentary convenience services are available to help you make the most of your money and free time. Call to request referrals for a range of services:
- Academic resources and referrals to tutors
- Pet care services, like referrals to breeders, groomers, walkers, sitters, kennels and vets.
- Special needs services and referrals for various special needs, such as heart disease, ADHD, disabilities, diabetes and more.
- Daily living and concierge resources, such as home improvement resources, cleaning services, travel information and more.
- Relocation services and referrals for moving companies, housing options, utility companies, schools and more.
- Up to 4 sessions, per concern for face-to-face counseling and referral for a full range of personal, family and work concerns. Counselors are located conveniently to your work or home.
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, toll-free access to mental health professionals.
- Monthly webinars
- To access the online services, go to usg.mylifeexpert.com and log in using the company code: USGcares
- The website offers a wealth of on-demand resources, including articles, self-assessments, and trainings on a wide range of topics such as addiction, grief, anxiety and parenting. You will also find information on:
- Child Care Services
- Older Adult Services
- Health and Wellness
- Legal Forms
- Fraud and ID Theft
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year