Life Insurance and AD&D
You can protect your family’s income in the event of a death due to illness or accident.
- Basic life with AD&D — You receive life insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage equal to $25,000 at no cost to you.
- Supplemental life with AD&D — Elect coverage of up to 3x your annual salary, not to exceed $500,000 without evidence of insurability. Amount elected must be a multiple of your annual salary. Election above the allowed amount require an EOI.
- Dependent life — You can choose life insurance coverage for your dependents:
- Spouse elects coverage up to $50,000. No EOI required as a new hire. Offered in increments of $10,000.
- Child(ren) coverage options are $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000. No EOI is required.
- Additional AD&D insurance — You can buy additional AD&D insurance at the employee-only or family level. Employee coverage is available in amounts ranging from $10,000 to $500,000. Family coverage is available at various percentage levels of employee coverage.
On a leave of absence? . If you are on a leave of absence, you may not enroll in or increase your coverage.↑ Top