|ITS Projected Release Date||Release Title||Description
|December 2019||INGRESS 8.3||
- Data files will be available for the Section Report and Enrollment Count Summary Report.
- Email address will be added as a search option for the User, Class Roster, Attendance Verification & Grade and Student Analytics reports.
- The final disposition of a course section or enrollment that was previously on-hold will be added to related notifications that are distributed to administrators.
- New sending sections in INGRESS that are updated prior to being transferred to the LMS will be processed successfully.
- Faculty Console: The INGRESS Attendance Verification feature will be modified to enable instructors to always be able to submit blank entries for dropped/withdrawn students.
- INGRESS performance and productivity improvements.
|March 2020||INGRESS 9.0||
- Shared Course Sections Report-Only institutions that have sending sections for the term will be included in the ‘Select Institution’ drop-down list.
- Information for current USG institutions only will be available from the Help Tab/INGRESS Campus Administrators, ‘Add New User’ and other functions.
- INGRESS performance improvements.
|June 2020||INGRESS 9.1||
- Email address will be added as a search option for the Class Billing Report.
- The duration of institution-specific INGRESS processes will be logged to improve monitoring.
- Institutions will be turned off for INGRESS processing if fatal errors are detected during data extraction or update of INGRESS related data in their Banner systems.
- INGRESS performance and usability improvements.