|ITS Projected Release Date
- The new INGRESS External Enrollment Manager (EEM) feature will provide Campus Admins at non-USG partner institutions with the ability to process student enrollments manually and in bulk in INGRESS. The enrollments will be transferred to the Collaborative LMS, GoVIEW. The feature also enables the Admins to download attendance verification and grade entries for their students.
- USG Campus Admins are able to search by program for EEM student enrollments on the Student Analytics, Class Roster, Attendance Verification & Grades, Class Billing & User reports.
- The instructor’s email address has been added to the Student Analytics, Section & Class Roster data files.
- The Student Analytics & Class Roster data files have been modified to allow for multiple instructors assigned to a single course section.
- An adjustment has been made to the INGRESS reports Home Institution search option to return student information for the home school only.
- An enhancement has been made to the Banner Processing Report that will reduce response time.
- Students who have been Dropped or Withdrawn will not be listed in Midterm & Final Grades submission tabs.
- The last date of attendance entered by instructors on the INGRESS Faculty Console during final grade submission has been limited so that it falls between the start and end date of the section at the sending institution.
Salesforce Data File Enhancements
- The instructor’s LMS ID has been added to the data file.
Instructor specific data has been modified to allow for multiple instructors assigned to a single course section. Information for the primary instructor(s) will be listed first in this case.
INGRESS performance and productivity improvements.
- A modification has been made to reject duplicate enrollments if a student or an instructor is enrolled in multiple sections in Banner and those sections are combined into one Crosswalk course section in INGRESS. Campus Administrators will be notified in these cases.
- Unprocessed New Course Sections On-hold and Enrollment Count Summary Reports -The course section status has been added to the data files for accessibility purposes.
- Student Analytics Report
- The Date of Last Attendance column heading has been updated to include Attendance, Midterm Grade or Final Grade.
- Enrollment information has been added to the Update Date, First LMS Export Date, and Last LMS Export Date.
INGRESS Salesforce Automation
- Additional student and advisor details have been added to the Student Analytics Report UI, Excel report and data file.
- Reports - First and Last names are separated in the Excel report and data files.
- The LMS role will be updated automatically for students who become instructors.
- INGRESS performance and productivity improvements.
Calendar is subject to change