Application Development and Support
Features and Benefits:
- Provide support for the Banner student information system (SIS), which 26 institutions run asynchronously – as well as multiple other applications and integrations.
- Deliver self-service functionality to more than 325K students.
- Provide training and functional support throughout the year.
- Develop, maintain and test modifications to the system that are necessary to meet Georgia regulations, USG business practices and customer enhancement requests.
- Offer distinct customization to support specific functionality requirements such as automated Helping Outstanding Pupils Educationally (HOPE) Scholarship processing.
- Relieve institutions from having to pay contract personnel or the vendor to independently develop and deliver the functionality.
- Provide support for Degree Audit, e-Commerce, Document Imaging, Data exchange technology, Recruitment, Reporting, Workflow, Job Scheduling, Mobile and Portal.
- Provide business analysis support for USG initiatives such as the Degree Works (degree audit) and GATRACS (Georgia Transfer Articulation Cooperation Services).
- Provide development, maintenance and support to Academic Data Collection (ADC), Educator Preparation Data Collection (EdPrep), Financial Aid Data Collection (FADC) and Facilities Inventory Data Collection (FIDC). Through these collections in collaboration with Research and Policy Analysis, data are aggregated for system reporting.
Banner Product Calendar
See the Banner Product Calendar for a preview of upcoming releases.