- System institutions conferred 19,837 bachelor's degrees in 1996.
- More baccalaureate degrees were conferred in business (22 percent) than any other discipline.
- Institutions awarded 7,002 Master's degrees.
- More Master's degrees were conferred in education (37 percent) than any other discipline.
- System universities awarded 740 doctorates.
- Seventy-three percent of students passed the Regents' Test on the first try.
- There were 11 million bound volumes and a total investment of $332 million in library collections.
<< Previous Page ] [ Table of Contents ] [ Next Page >>
[ USG HOME ]