OneUSG Connect Governance Structure
- Dr. Steve Wrigley Chancellor
- Tricia Chastain Executive Vice Chancellor for Administration
- Shelley Nickel Executive Vice Chancellor for Strategy and Fiscal Affairs
- Dr. Tristan Denley Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Chief Academic Officer
- Marion Fedrick Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
- Dr. Bobby Laurine Vice Chancellor and Chief Information Officer
- Charles Sutlive Vice Chancellor for Communications
- Sam Burch Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs
- Martha Venn Deputy Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Executive Director of OneUSG Initiative
- John Scoville Vice Chancellor and Chief Technology Officer
OneUSG Executive Council
The Executive Council is the advisory group of the OneUSG Connect decision-making process. This group is comprised of senior leadership from the USO and eight institutions. They are most concerned with impactful decisions made during the process. OneUSG Connect Leadership presents quarterly to the Executive Council on project progress.
CBO, CIO, CHRO Executive Leadership
The CBO, CIO, and CHRO Executive Leadership is the advisory group comprised of Chief Business Officers, Chief Information Officers, and Chief Human Resource Officers from all USG institutions. They are most concerned with impactful decisions made during the process. OneUSG Connect Leadership presents monthly to the Executive Leadership on project progress.
OneUSG Design Teams
The OneUSG Design Teams include representatives from the University System Office and USG institutions. They are most concerned with the design of the OneUSG system modules such as Manage Faculty Events, Benefits, Human Resources, Commitment Accounting, Payroll, Time and Labor, and Absence Management..