Watch the overview video, access the quick links, or go to the page that aligns with your career-stage using the navigation above.
ACCESSthe quick links below to jump directly to a resource
Webinars offered by TIAA
- Quarterly Economic Market UpdateThursday, July 13 from Noon to 1
- Navigating Debt Consolidations & the Mortgage ProcessTuesday, July 18 from 3 p.m to 4
- All About IRA’sWednesday, July 19 from Noon to 1
- Saving for your ideal retirementWednesday, July 19 from 3 p.m to 4
- Healthy Numbers: Integrating Healthcare Into Your RetirementThursday, July 20 from Noon to 1
- A Financial Guide for WomenTuesday, August 15 from 3 p.m to 4
- Basic Estate PlanningWednesday, August 16 from Noon to 1
- The 411 on 529 College Savings PlansThursday, August 17 from Noon to 1
- Halfway There: A Retirement CheckpointThursday, August 17 from 3 p.m to 4
- Demystifying Life InsuranceFriday, August 25 from Noon to 1
Workshops offered by Fidelity
- Take the First Step to InvestingMonday, June 26 at 4 p.m.
- Preserving Your Savings for Future GenerationsTuesday, June 27 at Noon
- Take The First Step to InvestingWednesday, June 28 at 2 p.m.
- Thrive: Women & Investing- Helping You Make Financial ProgressThursday, June 29 at 10 a.m.
- Turn Your Savings Into Retirement IncomeFriday, June 30 at Noon
- Create a Budget, Ditch Your Debt and Start Saving for the FutureMonday, July 3 at 4 p.m.
- Identify and Prioritize Your Savings GoalsWednesday, July 5 at Noon
- Make the Most of Your Retirement SavingsThursday, July 6 at 4 p.m.
- Invest Confidently in Your FutureFriday, July 7 at 2 p.m.
- Take The First Step to InvestingMonday, July 10 at 4 p.m.
Financial planning webinars by VALIC
- Cash ManagementFor individuals who may benefit from ideas on how to better manage their day-to-day financial resources
- Retirement PlanningHelps employees identify their retirement goals, take advantage of all their funding sources, and remember to account for the effects of taxes and inflation
- Investment PlanningExplains basic and advanced investing topics to achieve specific financial goals
- Tax PlanningHelps attendees gain a basic understanding of types of taxes and tax planning strategies
- Risk ManagementFocuses on protecting our most important assets against catastrophic loss. Features an enhanced life insurance section
- Estate PlanningGives practical information on components of estate planning, including incapacity planning, probate, estate taxes, wills and trusts
- Long-term CareProvides an in-depth look at the challenges of providing ongoing care to family members who become unable to care for themselves
- Retirement Strategies for WomenAddresses the unique challenges women face when saving for retirement
- Retirement Income StrategiesAddresses the possible risks and financial challenges of retirement. Targets aged 50+