- ERS- Law Enforcement - 5 YR Purchase
- 2017 Retirement Plan Memo
- TRS_ORP Contribution Rates 2017/2018
- FY2018 TRS Salary Limits & FY2019 Contribution Rates
News and Resources
Watch the overview video, access the quick links, or go to the page that aligns with your career-stage using the navigation above.
ACCESSthe quick links below to jump directly to a resource
QUICK LINKSThe links below will help you access key retirement resources and vendor websites.
Webinars offered by TIAA
- Paying Yourself: Income options in retirementTuesday, November 14 from 3 p.m to 4
- SPECIAL TOPIC: Demystifying Life InsuranceTuesday, November 14 from 12-1 p.m.
- Estate Planning - Taxing MattersWednesday, November 15 from Noon to 1
- Start to Finish: The early career woman’s guide to financial wisdomWednesday, November 15 from 3 p.m to 4
- SPECIAL TOPIC: The 411 on 529 college savings plansThursday, November 16 from 12-1 p.m.
- Within Reach: Transitioning from career to retirementThursday, November 16 from 3 p.m to 4
- Healthy Numbers: Integrating Healthcare Into Your RetirementTuesday, December 5 from Noon to 1
- Gaining Insight: Navigating debt consolidation & understanding the mortgage processTuesday, December 5 from 3-4 p.m.
- Special Topic: Gifting with an educational focusWednesday, December 6 from 12 - 1 pm
- Halfway There: A Retirement CheckpointThursday, December 7 from 12 - 1 pm
Workshops offered by Fidelity
- Maximize Social Security in Your Retirement StrategyWednesday, October 25 at 10 a.m.
- Thrive: Organize, Plan & Own Your FutureThursday, October 26 at 2 p.m.
- Turn Your Savings Into Retirement IncomeFriday, October 27 at Noon
- Your College Savings OptionsMonday, October 30 at Noon
- Get Started and Save for the “Future You”Tuesday, October 31 at 2 p.m.
- Learn the Basics of How and When to Claim Social SecurityWednesday, November 1 at Noon
- Quarterly Market UpdateThursday, November 2 at 4 p.m.
- Identify and Prioritize Your Savings GoalFriday, November 3 at 10 a.m.
- Invest Confidently in Your FutureMonday, November 6 at 6 p.m.
- Make the Most of Your Retirement SavingsTuesday, November 7 at 2 p.m.
Financial planning webinars by VALIC
- Cash ManagementFor individuals who may benefit from ideas on how to better manage their day-to-day financial resources
- Retirement PlanningHelps employees identify their retirement goals, take advantage of all their funding sources, and remember to account for the effects of taxes and inflation
- Investment PlanningExplains basic and advanced investing topics to achieve specific financial goals
- Tax PlanningHelps attendees gain a basic understanding of types of taxes and tax planning strategies
- Risk ManagementFocuses on protecting our most important assets against catastrophic loss. Features an enhanced life insurance section
- Estate PlanningGives practical information on components of estate planning, including incapacity planning, probate, estate taxes, wills and trusts
- Long-term CareProvides an in-depth look at the challenges of providing ongoing care to family members who become unable to care for themselves
- Retirement Strategies for WomenAddresses the unique challenges women face when saving for retirement
- Retirement Income StrategiesAddresses the possible risks and financial challenges of retirement. Targets aged 50+