Watch the overview video, access the quick links, or go to the page that aligns with your career-stage using the navigation above.
ACCESSthe quick links below to jump directly to a resource
Webinars offered by TIAA
- Quarterly Economic and Market UpdateWednesday, January 18 from Noon to 1
- Demystifying Life InsuranceTuesday, February 14 from Noon to 1
- All About IRA’sTuesday, February 14 from 3 p.m to 4
- Social Security PlanningWednesday, February 15 from Noon to 1
- Foundations of InvestingWednesday, February 15 from 3 p.m to 4
- The 411 on 529 plansThursday, February 16 from Noon to 1
- Managing Income and DebtThursday, February 16 from 3 p.m to 4
- Protect You, Your Family and Your MoneyTuesday, February 28 from Noon to 1
- Dismantling Myths About AnnuitiesTuesday, March 14 from Noon to 1
- Integrating Healthcare Into Your Retirement PlanTuesday, March 14 from 3 p.m to 4
Workshops offered by Fidelity
- Your College Planning ChoicesWednesday, January 18 at Noon
- Get Started and Save for the “Future You”Thursday, January 19 at 4 p.m.
- Create a Budget, Ditch Your Debt and Start Saving for the FutureThursday, January 19 at 4 p.m.
- Identify and Prioritize Your Savings GoalsMonday, January 23 at 2 p.m.
- Make the Most of Your Retirement SavingsTuesday, January 24 at Noon
- Monitoring Your PortfolioWednesday, January 25 at 10 a.m.
- Preserving Your Savings for Future GenerationsFriday, January 27 at 2 p.m.
- Thrive: Women & Investing - Helping Your Make Financial ProgressMonday, January 30 at Noon
- Turn Your Savings Into Retirement IncomeTuesday, January 31 at 10 a.m.
- Wise Choices for Your Old Workplace Savings PlanWednesday, February 1 at 4 p.m.
Financial planning webinars by VALIC
- Cash ManagementFor individuals who may benefit from ideas on how to better manage their day-to-day financial resources
- Retirement PlanningHelps employees identify their retirement goals, take advantage of all their funding sources, and remember to account for the effects of taxes and inflation
- Investment PlanningExplains basic and advanced investing topics to achieve specific financial goals
- Tax PlanningHelps attendees gain a basic understanding of types of taxes and tax planning strategies
- Risk ManagementFocuses on protecting our most important assets against catastrophic loss. Features an enhanced life insurance section
- Estate PlanningGives practical information on components of estate planning, including incapacity planning, probate, estate taxes, wills and trusts
- Long-term CareProvides an in-depth look at the challenges of providing ongoing care to family members who become unable to care for themselves
- Retirement Strategies for WomenAddresses the unique challenges women face when saving for retirement
- Retirement Income StrategiesAddresses the possible risks and financial challenges of retirement. Targets aged 50+