- ERS- Law Enforcement - 5 YR Purchase
- 2017 Retirement Plan Memo
- TRS_ORP Contribution Rates 2017/2018
- FY2018 TRS Salary Limits & FY2019 Contribution Rates
News and Resources
Watch the overview video, access the quick links, or go to the page that aligns with your career-stage using the navigation above.
ACCESSthe quick links below to jump directly to a resource
QUICK LINKSThe links below will help you access key retirement resources and vendor websites.
Webinars offered by TIAA
Workshops offered by Fidelity
- Thrive: Organize, Plan & Own Your FutureFriday, December 15 at Noon
- Turn Your Savings Into Retirement IncomeMonday, December 18 at Noon
- Your College Planning OptionsTuesday, December 19 at 10 a.m.
- Get Started and Save for the “Future You”Wednesday, December 20 at Noon
- Learn The Basics of How and When to Claim Social SecurityThursday, December 21 at 2 p.m.
- Create a Budget, Ditch Your DebtFriday, December 22 at 2 p.m.
- Identify and Prioritize Your Savings GoalsTuesday, December 26 at Noon
- Make the Most of Your Retirement SavingsWednesday, December 27 at 2 p.m.
- Invest Confidently in Your FutureFriday, December 29 at 2 p.m.
Financial planning webinars by VALIC
- Cash ManagementFor individuals who may benefit from ideas on how to better manage their day-to-day financial resources
- Retirement PlanningHelps employees identify their retirement goals, take advantage of all their funding sources, and remember to account for the effects of taxes and inflation
- Investment PlanningExplains basic and advanced investing topics to achieve specific financial goals
- Tax PlanningHelps attendees gain a basic understanding of types of taxes and tax planning strategies
- Risk ManagementFocuses on protecting our most important assets against catastrophic loss. Features an enhanced life insurance section
- Estate PlanningGives practical information on components of estate planning, including incapacity planning, probate, estate taxes, wills and trusts
- Long-term CareProvides an in-depth look at the challenges of providing ongoing care to family members who become unable to care for themselves
- Retirement Strategies for WomenAddresses the unique challenges women face when saving for retirement
- Retirement Income StrategiesAddresses the possible risks and financial challenges of retirement. Targets aged 50+