You can protect your family’s income in the event of a death due to illness or accident.
- Basic life with AD&D — You receive life insurance with Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage equal to $25,000 at no cost to you.
- Supplemental life with AD&D — You can buy additional life insurance coverage during Open Enrollment from one to eight times your salary, up to a maximum of $2.5 million. Without having to provide Evidence of Insurability (EOI), you can elect or increase your coverage each year by one times your salary up to the limit of the lesser of three times your salary or $500,000.
- Dependent life — You can choose life insurance coverage for your dependents during Open Enrollment, too:
- Spouse coverage options range from $10,000 to $500,000. EOI is required for all requests for spouse coverage during Open Enrollment.
- Child(ren) coverage options are $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000. No EOI is required.
- Additional AD&D insurance — You can buy additional AD&D insurance at the employee-only or family level. Employee coverage is available in amounts ranging from $10,000 to $500,000. Family coverage is available at various percentage levels of employee coverage.
about how to protect your family’s income.