Gordon State College Fact Sheet
President: Dr. Max Burns
419 College Drive
Barnesville, GA 30204-1762
- Main: 800-282-6504
- Admissions: 678-359-5021
- Financial Aid: 678-359-5990
- Compliance, Ethics, and Reporting Hotline: 877-516-3454
Gordon State College is a residential state college that offers baccalaureate degrees as well as associate-level concentrations of study. With an enrollment of 4,000 students, Gordon State offers an intimate academic setting in state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories on a beautiful 235-acre campus. In this setting, students receive individualized attention that only a small college with dedicated faculty and staff can provide.
Bachelor’s degrees are available in early childhood education, mathematics, biology, history, English, BSN, health services and informatics administration, human services, management and administration, pre-licensure BSN and middle grades education.
- The newest addition to the Gordon State College campus is the 56,000 square-foot Student Activity and Recreation Center.
- Founded in 1852, Gordon State College joined the University System of Georgia in 1972 and continues a distinctive legacy of excellent scholarship and service.
- In response to the needs of adult learners and others, Gordon State College offers evening classes on its main campus as well as classes at satellite locations in Griffin and McDonough.
- Gordon State College had an economic impact of $141 million during FY 2012.