The Subcategories: More Options
You will notice the search screen allows you to perform your search in several ways:
- Subject Search: allows you to simultaneously search one or more terms in various fields, apply limits to the search, search pre-selected databases, and add additional databases of your choice to the search.
- Articles & Databases: links you directly to the database you choose.
- Journals & Magazines: allows you to search groups of journals and magazines on a topic, browse the entire list of journals and magazines, or by browse a group of journals and magazines by the first letter of their titles, or search a specific magazine or journal.
- Other Tools: links you to publication type databases such as conference proceedings, encyclopedias, newspapers, and others.
- Books & More: provides you with a search box for your library catalog to search for a specific book, as well as direct links to databases containing information on books.
- Tips!: are provided on all search option pages.
The appearance of the subcategories and search screens vary according to the search category chosen.