A Tour of the homepage
Getting Started is a broad category that includes several useful links.
- What can I do in GALILEO? answers a variety of GALILEO related questions from how to choose a database to how to find a scholarly journal article to what is a magazine?
- Choosing a database offers various options on how to choose a database for your research.
- If you want to know what a scholarly or peer reviewed article is and where to find one, click on Finding a peer reviewed article.
- If you want to find a specific article for which you have the citation, click on Have a citation?
- Computer configuration tips links to information on technical and access questions related to GALILEO.
WANT MORE on Getting a password?
> This Unit > Getting a password