Safety and Security
About Safety and Security
The purpose of this web site is to provide centralized access to safety and security information applicable to the University System of Georgia (USG) institutions.
The information is in the form of guidance documents, news, events, and other resources to help the USG institutions stay informed of current issues, best practices, comply with rules, regulations, and continue to provide a safe, secure environment for the campus communities they serve.
- USG Public Safety Departments Contact Information
- Emergency Operations Planning Resources
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Public Safety Guidelines
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Safety & Security Intern Program
- Public Safety Resources
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center Calendar
- Peace Officers and Standards Training Council
- Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS)