The Office of Academic Planning is responsible for the following.
- Academic & Student Affairs Handbook
- Academic Program Forecast form (due annually on October 1st)
- Coordination of the Complete College Georgia General Education Transfer Agreement with SACSCOC accredited Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) institutions GE Transfer Chart.pdf TCSG SACSCOC Chart
- Regents Academic Advisory Committees (25)
- Select Regents Administrative Advisory Committees
- USG Diversity Summit
- Reporting of the USG strategic plan updates to the Office of Planning and Budget (OPB)
- Collaboration with the offices of Facilities and Fiscal Affairs in the building, renovation and acquisition of USG buildings.
For additional information contact:
Office of Academic Planning
Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia
270 Washington Street, S. W.
Atlanta, Georgia 30334