From the North:
- 1-75 South to I-475 South
- I-475 South to US-80/GA-22 (West Eisenhower Pkwy)
- Take 2nd right onto College Station Dr.
- Turn left to stay on College Station Dr.
- Arrive at Macon State College Conference Center located at 100 College Station Dr.
From the South:
- Go north on Interstate 75 to the split with Interstate 475. Take I-475.
- Continue north to Exit 3 at U.S. 80 (Eisenhower Parkway).
- Turn left at the traffic light. Proceed under the interstate to the top of the hill.
- Look for the MSC sign on the right.
- Located at the Main Entrance to the campus.
From the East:
- Proceed west on U.S. 80 (Eisenhower Parkway), past the Macon Mall (on the right)
- Continue west past Interstate 475.
- Go under the interstate to the top of the hill.
- Look for the MSC sign on the right, located at the Main Entrance to the campus.
From the West:
- Proceed east on U.S. 80 through Lizella, a small, unincorporated community in western Bibb County.
- From the Post Office in Lizella, go an additional six miles to the east.
- Look for the MSC sign on the left, located at the Main Entrance to the campus.
The Conference Center is located on the west end of campus (View Campus Map). The building is encased in a red border.
Attendees should park in the lot reserved for the Conference Center. Overflow parking is available in the South Parking lot. (View Campus Map) Reserved parking is encased in a purple border.