Welcome to the University System of Georgia's African-American
Male Initiative (AAMI)
Best Practices Conference 2011 Web Site.
Join us on April 15-16, 2011, as the University System
of Georgia hosts our
"AAMI Best Practices Conference 2011!"
- University System of Georgia's African-American Male Initiative Hosts Second Best Practices Conference (PDF)
- Leaders Recognized For Supporting Black Male Educational Achievement (PDF)
Best Practices Conference Photographs 2011
Best Practices Conference Program Booklet
Don't miss this historic gathering and information exchange.
We will convene on the campus of Macon State College for a day-and-a-half of plenary sessions, customized workshops, networking and best-practice recognitions. Every USG campus with an active AAMI program will be entitled to bring a small delegation. For more details regarding attendance, please call (770) 423-6350 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Network with more than 200 statewide AAMI administrators and student participants
- Learn from USG colleagues dedicated to enhancing educational opportunity for Black males
- Attend specialized youth and adult workshops
- Hear from nationally-recognized experts such as:
Actor, Author and Philanthropist
Entrepreneur, Author, Winner of NBC-TV's "The Apprentice, with Donald Trump
Author, researcher and faculty member at the University of Pennsylvania
Senior Program Officer, Lumina Foundation for Education
Founder and Executive Director, Student African American Brotherhood
Author, Founder of Thinking Man Consulting, and Philanthropist